Free Engagement Photography
Thank you again for taking the time to look at my wedding photography services at the QLD Wedding Expo two weeks ago at the Convention Centre.
I am offering a completely no oblibation free engagement session to all those who enquired at my booth at the Expo.
Why would I do this I hear you ask suspiciously??
Well, I feel that choosing a wedding photographer is a big decision. I feel that offering a "try before you commit to a wedding photographer" engagement session greatly increases my chances of being chosen to be your wedding photographer. It gives you a chance to check me out, make sure I am not a complete idiot and also see if you like the photos I produce with you guys in them.
There are a few conditions.
- You can not have employed another photographer for your wedding. I would not step on the toes of another photographer as that is plain rude.
- It would have to be on the Sunshine Coast on a day I am not shooting . Typically Sunday is a good day. However with wedding season winding down I will have more Saturdays free as well.
- You sign a standard model release so I can use the images in my business if I want.
- That I am credited with any images shared online.
- The images can not be sold or used for commercial purposes
What you Get
- You will get at least 10 images in both low resolution for internet use and high resolution images for printing purposes.
- You can use these images for personal use and internet sharing. Plus print rights should you wish to use them for invitations or a custom guest book.
Any questions please CONTACT ME and I will reply ASAP.
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.
More photos HERE
A bit about me HERE